Friday, October 15, 2010

Street Talk

FireCup had a show at the Playground Wedensday night. I was walking around the block a couple times to kill time before the show. I hate getting to places too early and going into them alone. I walked passed the L&L Tavern on Clark- a relatively well known dive bar. As I was walking by three friends came out to have a cigarette.

Smoker#1(male): Can I ask you a personal question?
Smoker#2(male): Yeah, man, of course.
Smoker#1: Does your dick ever go numb?
Smoker#3(female): ...
Smoker#2: Ummm...?
Smoker#1: You know like if you lay on it wrong when you're sleeping and...?
Smoker#3: He's asking you if your dick ever goes to sleep.
Smoker#2: I don't think so...most of the time, when I'm sleeping, its the opposite.
Smoker#3: ...(judgmental stare)...
Smoker#1: I swear its not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment