Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Cabin Weekend

Recently we made the decision to postpone our wedding, an obvious and obviously correct choice to make it was still surprisingly difficult. With the world in such flux I realized I was counting on this one thing, the wedding, to be "normal". But ultimately it's the right choice and in accepting it I can better accept this new and ever-changing world that is our new reality.

I had already reserved a cabin for the bachelor party and those in the wedding party in the area used it. It was really nice not only to get away for a bit but to connect with my friends and sister, to have them connect, and to feel celebrated. Nicole and I may not be getting married this year but we still have wonderful friends and family and there's still so much to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment