Friday, April 15, 2011

Steve's Guide To Starting Over

Subtitle: First Attempt

1.
Take A Deep Breath.

2. Sleep.

3. Eat.

4. Don't Beat Yourself Up.

5. Don't Drink Today.

47 days isn't a lot. It was a lot for me. I was proud of it and I got thirsty and I gave in. I know people are disappointed in me and I'm disappointed in myself. I let myself down and I'm guessing I let others down. Addiction isn't a slam dunk, it's not something you can walk away from easily. To someone who doesn't know it, it's difficult to explain. I'm sorry, but hey, I'm not doing this for you. I've heard people say slip-ups are expected. Well...this is my one.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again.

Day 2

1 comment:

  1. 47 is huge! We're all human. Let me know when you reach 60. We'll have a big celebration!
    <3 kob

    ReplyDelete