Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Graffiti 195

"In the end, all that time I spent in the 'Star Wars' universe fostered galaxies of creativity and made me a better person here on Earth, because it taught me that everyone counts. That's why I can sincerely and with a straight face say: 'May the Force be with you.'" -Chris Hardwick

"I'm a 'Clash of the Titans'/'Star Wars' baby. I'm not a new 'Star Wars' baby. I'm not an 'Avatar' baby. That full CG doesn't work for me. I need interactivity. I need to feel the goo. I need to feel people coming out of animatronics and just interacting with props." -Louis Leterrier

"I never got into 'Star Wars.' Maybe because they made no attempt to portray real physics. At all." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

"'Star Wars' hasn't changed my life at all." -Natalie Portman

No comments:

Post a Comment