Sunday, May 29, 2016

Wedding Day

Got up this morning and Nicole and I went for a walk in a forest preserve which was around the corner from the house we're staying in.
It was incredibly beautiful. Purple flowers as far as the eye could see.
I'm guessing our timing was pretty perfect with the blooming of whatever flowers these are. Really striking, they covered everything.
The wedding ceremony was brief and perfect. The sun was setting and the weather was surprisingly cooperative. My date, my love, my queen pictured above.
Jose, the groom, with the women of their improv team Big Spoon. The reception, all in all, was joyous. Casual, fun, great food, and a cookie table. Couldn't have asked for a better evening in which to celebrate or a better celebration for the newlyweds.

No comments:

Post a Comment