Friday, December 3, 2010

Panang Curry: Joy's Noodles

A couple months back I was talking with Matt about BLT's. He said he loved BLT's and ordered them wherever he could. He was trying to find the perfect BLT.

Whenever I go out for Thai food I always get the Panang Curry. In an effort to find the best Panang Curry I will document my different attempts.
Served on a plate not a bowl. Crispy fried noodles not steamed rice. Ingredients: chicken, curry, basil, tomatoes, cucumbers, crispy noodles. 6/10. The curry was generally forgettable. The crispy noodles made the whole dish difficult to eat, it was difficult to saturate the noodles with the curry sauce so they were sharp and too crunchy.

The best part of the meal was the waiter whose voice was high pitched and whose accent was incredibly thick. He may have asked me if I wanted steamed rice or the crispy noddles but if so I didn't understand and just said 'Yes.'

I would not get the Panang Curry at Joy's Noodles again.

No comments:

Post a Comment