Thursday, March 24, 2011

Panang Curry: Cozy Noodle & Rice

Went to Cozy Noodle & Rice before iO yesterday. The decor of the restaurant is kind of interesting, it's filled with old kitch from the 50's, 60's, and 70's. The curry was disappointing to say the least. The upside was it had the most components of any of the curries I've had so far. It included carrots, basil, red, green, and yellow pepper as well as the standard chicken and curry sauce. The curry itself was very watery, lacked flavor, and had little to no kick. The proportion of the chicken to vegetables was ridiculous. It was probably 80% carrot, 15% various peppers, and only 5% chicken. I figure my expectations shouldn't have been that high considering it's advertised as a noodle place rather than a Thai place. Would I go again? Maybe. Would I ever get the Panang there?

Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment