Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Panang Curry: Sticky Rice

Wes and I went to Sticky Rice tonight for dinner. I, of course, ordered the Panang Curry. The curry was good not great. The consistency of the curry itself was half way between thin and thick, I'd have preferred it to be a little thicker. Other than the curry and the chicken the only additions were the five small chunks of tomato and the two basil leafs you can see in the photo. Overall it was a little lacking, it felt a little incomplete. The spiciness was a good level but this was the first Thai place I've been to that didn't ask you how spicy you'd like it. Presumably however spicy they make it is how spicy you get it. Wes recommended it and after the meal he said it wasn't as good as he had remembered it. Overall I was a little disappointed. Would I go again?

Doubtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment