Monday, June 20, 2011

Graffiti 18 and 19

I have to dedicate this pic to Laura who's lent me her digital camera for a while. I couldn't continue this series without her generosity since mine was stolen.

The graffiti above is a tag I've seen as early as my first appearance in Chicago in 2006. "You Are Beautiful". The first time I saw it was one of my first nights in Chicago in Bucktown. I thought it was the most positive, supportive piece of graffiti. Now these stickers are up everywhere.

The second piece says "Can't Sleep...Doyle". If you can't read it. It's poignant to me because often times I have trouble sleeping.

"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap." ~Carrie Snow

Feel free to comment on past, present, and future posts. Feedback is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment