Monday, October 24, 2011

Archive Art

This is the door to my Junior year college apartment. Bob, Beanpole, and I(me especially) went through a brief but intense hippy phase. We were listening to Keller Williams and The Grateful Dead like crazy.

Whenever we'd spend a night in together Bob and I would always goad Beanpole into doing some kind of art project. He got some kind of paint spray gun thing free and painted a dead head on our door but then it was painted over by our landlords so he did this one in sharpie. Needless to say we didn't get our security deposits back that year.

One night I had Beanpole draw a snake curling down my arm in sharpie. From my neck to my finger tip. I was flirting with the idea of getting a tattoo for a long time so I had him do stuff like that often. I had a 9-9 rehearsal the next day and was unable to wash any of it off. My director just looked at me and said "Fun night?"

It always was. Miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment