Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weird iO Conversations 2

(outside)
Random Drunk Guy: No more comedy?
Me: Shows still going. I'm just having a smoke break. Comedy never stops.
RDG: I wanna do that. In that basement.
Me: You can. You can take classes here.
RDG: I can just get up there?
Me: Not tonight, no.
RDG: I want to watch the show.
Me: Then go watch it man.
(later, inside, Deep Schwa takes the stage, audience applause)
RDG:(incredulous, loud) This? This brings you(struggling) joy?
Me: Yes.
RDG:(roles eyes, claps grudgingly, loud) Hey friend. The weed is taken hold of me, I can't sit still I think I should go.
Me: Go. Leave.
RDG: But I want to watch the show.
Me: Then stay. Shush now.
(5 minutes later)
RDG:(whispers) I just farted on all these people.(chuckles) I did.
Me: Ok.
RDG: No I farted. Tell them I'm sorry.
(exits)
Me:(whispers) He's sorry he farted.
Punam: I'm going to be sick.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the part where he yelled "SARDINES! SARDINES!" after they had already gotten their suggestion.

    Also, he farted directly into my face. I'm surprised I still have my nose.

    ReplyDelete