Friday, July 1, 2011

Panang Curry: The Spice

Went to The Spice in Logan Square with HP for a belated birthday meal. The Panang was very good, thinner than my preference but very good. A perfect amount of spice. It had chicken, basil, green beans, peas, and red pepper. There wasn't enough chicken for my preference but that didn't bother me. They didn't give me a separate plate which I thought was odd because how I eat curry and how I've always seen it eaten is using a bed of rice with the curry spread on top. I realize I could have asked for a plate but I figured if you order the same dish at every place you go you can stand to eat it in different ways.

Also to note the service was a little slow but it was made up for by our super-friendly bubbly waitress. Would I go again?

For sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment