Friday, March 2, 2012

Australian Abstract

Beanpole sent me his latest piece as well as confirmation for our camping weekend coming up. Adam, Beanpole and I will go to our ten year high school reunion at the end of June and then go camping for a couple days. We haven't had some QT all three of us for 2 years. What with Beanpole being married and living in Denver, Adam having a kid, and me having improv stuff almost every night.

It'll be interesting to go back and see everyone. It seems like almost everyone is married, has a kid, or a career. It doesn't bother me at all, I'm happy doing what I'm doing, I just don't know if anyone I graduated with has a life like mine. It'll be nice to catch up with everyone while having Adam and Beanpole by my side. Ten years. It doesn't seem that long.

I like the piece but it's a bit too simple for my taste. Every once in the a while, when Beanpole wants to start fresh he goes back to something really simple, refines it, explores it and then it develops into something else. I'm excited to see what this series will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment