Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Graffiti 57

I am thankful for my bike and motorcycle.
I am thankful for blood oranges.
I am thankful for improv for giving me so many good friends and for giving me a way to express myself.
I am thankful for my Mom and Dad and my sister Marta. I may not talk to them often but they are always in my thoughts.
I am thankful for my oldest friends Adam and Beanpole and HP. I may not talk to them often but they are always in my thoughts.
I am thankful for my college friends Bob, Chloe, and Caitlin. I almost never talk to them but they are always in my thoughts.
I am thankful for my roommates Alex and Eli. They are patient and always kind.
I am thankful for all the friends I get to perform with. Drennen, Jimmy, James, the Johns, Ryan, Katie, Laura, Damian, Carrie, Jeremy, Molly, and Noah to name a few.
I am thankful for Julia and Salute Jive. It feels unique and fresh and different. I owe most of that to her.
I am thankful for the opportunity to coach. It inspires me and gives me a fresh perspective.
For Craig. I couldn't ask for a better friend or mentor.
For Tisher. His friendship saved me in 2011.
For Jamison and Joey. Ever fated to be connected.
For reading material.
For dreams.
For projects in development.
For therapy.
For wind and the sun.
For rain and the moon.
For my upcoming vacation to Richmond and for Matt.
For blossoming trees.
For catchy songs and movies that make me cry.
And for Punam.

I am thankful for her most of all.

2 comments: