Monday, March 12, 2012

Word Fight

(via chat)
Danny: I'll take you downtown like lee roy brown
Me: I'll dance around you all day and all night
to your delight
you won't fight
Danny: light as day dark as night bring me your grandest fight
I'll block your blows as we go toe to toe
me: I smile big as you cower down
I'll fight you hard throughout the town
and when you finally take a knee
I'll laugh and laugh teehee teehee
(no response)
don't cry little bird
with your wounded wing
lets laugh lets cry
its time to sing
Danny: zim zam you missed me man. fast as my feet. you're dead in the street
Me: street pete? you need a treat
huffin' and puffin'
don't be weak
or if you'd like to take a rest
lets call it a day, don't be a pest
Danny: control your roll i'm the pest control
Me: don't know nothing about control
all you do is pass air through your hole
Danny: Air passenger control don' you know... I'm Danny Groh

No comments:

Post a Comment