Monday, February 24, 2014

Graffiti 118

My guess is this is for Chicago restaurant Schwa but I'd like to think it is for my improv team Deep Schwa.

Last night I did a lot at the Schwa show. I hosted,took notes and pulled lights for the two opening teams, and played. It was probably too much. I don't think it detracted from my performance but it certainly could have. I felt spread a bit thin and drained before I even got on stage because of focusing intently on the first two teams. Not something I'd like to repeat but fun to test the boundaries of how much I can take on and execute during a show.

"If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges." -Pat Riley

"I want to be perceived as a guy who played his best in all facets, not just scoring. A guy who loved challenges." -Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment