Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hindsight Hour: Work

My new podcast Hindsight Hour is first and foremost an experiment. Each episode has a theme and within are scenes improvised by my talented friends based on the same handful of scene premises. I wanted to try something non-narrative and be more deliberate and alternative with the soundscape. To look at where people get their inspiration and to identify commonalities within various themes. I'm very proud of the finished product, how successful we were in realizing those ideas is up to the listener. Tim and I put a lot of work into these and I'm very excited to release episode #1.

An investigation of the workplace. From the break room to human resources, from office spats to questionable employer flirtations. Episode one explores the menial, the humdrum, and the quiet seething frustration of the work-a-day clock-puncher.

Directed by Tim Joyce
Improvised by Paul Chimko, Sarah Cowdery, Annie Donley, Kevin Knickerbocker, Mike Malarkey, Nick Mestad, Scott Nelson, Steve Nelson, Tyler Parker, Meaghan Strickland, and Ingrid Walla

No comments:

Post a Comment