Sunday, November 24, 2013

Roomiez

Eli, Alex and I had brunch this morning. I haven't seen them in a while and the three of us haven't sat down together since we moved out of our apartment spring of 2012. We've grown apart a bit- divergent interests, relationships, and time- but the friendship is unchanged. Eli and Alex were my first real friends in Chicago and my first collaborates. They are two of the sweetest, easy-going, funniest guys I know. The dynamic is fluid and easy, fits like a well cut sport coat.
(This girl was very deliberately photo bombing, Eli makes this face in every picture)

Our roommate situation was relatively contentious, of which I had a large part. The discord of the past has all but dissipated and our friendship, although not as close, is strong.

Thank You for Being a Friend by Andrew Gold on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment