Friday, November 8, 2013

Compromise

Me: My only goal for this weekend is to see a movie.
Nicole: What do you want to see?
Me: Well- Thor, Dallas Buyers Club, Kill Your Darlings which I don't think will be that good but I want to see Ben Foster, About Time that romcom about the guy who time travels and ah um Bad Grandpa.
Nicole: You really want to see Bad Grandpa, it's like the fourth time you've mentioned it.
Me: No. Yeah. I want to see it but I'm not gonna drag you to it. We can see whatever you want.
Nicole: I'd see any of those.
Me: I feel like I've dragged you to enough depressing movies for a while so About Time?
Nicole: Naw, lets see Bad Grandpa , I'm not in the mood for a romcom I might get all weepy.
Me: You're sure?
Nicole: Yeah. I don't want to think much.

No comments:

Post a Comment