Friday, August 21, 2015

My Two Sons: Extended

Tonight was suppose to be closing night for My Two Sons however The Annoyance has been gracious enough to extend us through the end of September. There will be no show September 4th due to Jangleheart Circus.

The past two weeks have been sold out which feels great and tonight my parents and cousin came. The show has gotten a lot of support from friends and family which means the world. We've also gotten a good number of folks off-the-street at the show which is also great. I think the show has some universal messages about love, family, growing up and its funny. After working really hard on the show its very gratifying how many people have responded to it.

My Two Sons runs Fridays 8pm at The Annoyance. 8/28, 9/11, 9/18, and 9/25.

No comments:

Post a Comment