Monday, November 16, 2015

Content

Currently I'm still adjusting to my new job, working on grad school applications, and recording the second season of my podcast Hindsight Hour so I've been a little remiss in keeping this blog updated as my energy has been diverted elsewhere. In consolation here's a list of some of the stuff I've been watching that I've enjoyed recently that I would recommend.

Master Of None- Aziz Ansari's Netflix series is the Gen Y version of Louie. Each episode tackles a specific subject- gender, dating in the digital era, minorities in entertainment, LTRs etc.- and although it is funny there is a tone of introspection and commentary that is very refreshing.

The Comeback Kid- John Mulaney's new Netflix special is a really funny tightly crafted hour of comedy. After being consistently underwhelmed by him I was shocked at how much I enjoyed this

Ex Machina- Just came out on Amazon Prime, one of my favorite movies of the year.

The Wolfpack- Just released on Netflix, another one of my favorites of the year.

Once I get my grad school applications out I plan to return to posting content with a bit more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment