Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Numbers For 2011

For the first year of my life I left the state 0 times.

I took 0 vacation days.

I did around 150 shows.

I had 4 court appearances.

I rode my motorcycle everyday for 3 months.

I worked at Groupon for 11 months.

Salute Jive had 10 shows.

The Album had 9 shows.

Rick had 33 shows.

I watched 1 sunrise.

I got my bicycle repaired 3 times.

I watched 5 different BBC television series.

I had roughly 170 days of sobriety.

I watched 50 movies in the theater. Half of which I would watch again.

I made approximately 10 new friends.

I tried 1 cuisine I had never tried before.

I lost my temper 3 times.

I coached 6 rehearsals.

I went to 2 plays.

I went to 1 concert.

I flew in 0 planes.

I attended 0 weddings.

I attended 0 funerals.

I went to 1 graduation.

I fell in love, once.

No comments:

Post a Comment