Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pressure And Time

I'm back in Rockford this weekend to visit my family and my BFF Adam. The thing I like most about going home is my bathroom. The Rainbow Bathroom.

We moved when I was four and what would become my sister and I's bathroom was a really big selling point for me. Over the years I've come to love it, even more so as I've gotten older. So gaudy, so 80's, so over the top. The Rainbow Bathroom just screams home and comfort to me. My parents have talked about changing the wallpaper at various points but I've vehemently protested and so far have kept the Rainbow Bathroom intact.

The thing I love most about it is the shower. The Rainbow Bathroom has the best pressure of any shower I've ever showered in. There is no shower experience like one in the Rainbow Bathroom. Any other shower falls short.

In a city like Chicago where there's a city wide shower pressure problem. The Rainbow Bathroom is a ray of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment