Monday, June 8, 2015

Mile-High City

Adam and I flew back yesterday after our stay with the Beanpole. It was a wonderful visit. The three of us hadn't been together since Adam's wedding summer of 2012 and we hadn't had any quality time together of note since the last time Adam and I went to Denver in 2010. It's been a long time, too long, and although each of us have had some significant life changes our connection hasn't changed.

We've been through a lot together, seen a lot together, stuck together over time. It's a solid bond and a friendship we can all rely on and lean on if we need to. When I'm with them I feel comfortable and accepted, supported no matter what. True friends hard to find, ones that stand the test of time even harder, I'm grateful for Adam and Beanpole who have been at my side literally and figuratively since high school, all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment