Saturday, May 5, 2012

Two Guys Yelling

I went to meet Ted to do some writing, before which I watched The General Slocum show. It was really fun as they always are, the above is Jamison with two chairs on him. They were calling him 'chair face'.

After the show Ted and I ate at a vegetarian place to do some writing. We're writing a two person sketch show  to put up late summer/early fall. I did HouseCo with Ted and we really enjoyed writing together so decided to write our own show. For now were calling it 'Two Guys Yelling' from a note Jim gave us once. We've also thrown around 'A Year Of Saturdays'.

It's great writing with Ted. Once we started talking the ideas started coming really easily. Talking about the show in the abstract generated themes, scenes, and general ideas that make me feel like were getting off to a great start. Something that will definitely be us. Honest, sweet, biting and pointed. It feels like something different too, which is what I want it to be. With Ted I feel like we both are on the same page. We want to do what we want to do and with us it's the same thing.

It was a great start and felt really productive and satisfying.

My artichoke, green olive, feta, tomato sandwich was pretty amazing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment