Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Random Thoughts 4

I saw an article today that said cell phone devices being implanted in your brain is an inevitability. When this becomes the norm I will go live in the mountains somewhere.

In the past couple years I don't think you can argue that the weather has been more erratic than in years previous. Winters more temperate. I don't know if this confirms global warming but it may confirm the Mayan's prediction that the world will soon suffer some great catastrophe.

I'd rather have carpets and a nice vacuum than hardwood floors and a broom. Although hardwood floors are nice to slide around on in your stocking feet.

What happens when Hollywood has made all the super hero movies based off of comics they can? I would bet they will just start remaking them at a greater frequency. Or maybe start making movies based off of super heroes that were never popular. Like Cannonball.

Are people really that excited about 'The Avengers'? Looks like it's going to be kind of a shit show.

Making inappropriate eye contact with strangers is fun. Kids do it all the time.

If you have a pet that's your business. It's cool that you like your pet, it's cool that it does something for you, brings you comfort or whatever but I want no part of it. Don't complain about or sing the praises of your pet to me. I have no interest. Literally zero.

Batman is going to die this summer. We're all preparing for that right?

If you live in the US and you don't tip, you are an asshole.

Walking on the clouds sounds fun but I bet it would be super cold and clammy.

It seems like, as time passes, people are taking Facebook more and more seriously.

When was the last time you talked to a tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment