Monday, December 31, 2012

The Numbers For 2012

I went on 1 vacation to Richmond, VA.

I saw 98 movies in the theater.

I had roughly 180 days of sobriety.

I performed in roughly 170 shows.

Rick had 43 shows.

Salute Jive had 9 shows.

Runnin' Coin did two festivals.

I joined Deep Schwa and performed 34 shows.

I coached 2 improv teams.

I had 1 unsuccessful audition.

I spent 8 days in the hospital.

I tried 1 new cuisine, Ethiopian, which I had never tried before.

I wrote 1 sketch show with Ted, we performed it 7 times.

I had 1 spiritual experience.

I began co-writing a serial radio show with Tisher and recorded 1 episode.

I met 1 of my literary idols.

I read 32 books, my favorite of which was In One Person by John Irving.

I made 6 new friends.

I believe I mended 3 damaged friendships.

I made 4 collages.

I published 367 posts on this blog, 1 for every day and 1 to grow on.

I rode my motorcycle for 4 glorious months.

I bowled 2 times.

I went to 1 wedding.

I went to 0 funerals.

I had the love of a wonderful woman for 366 days and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment