Thursday, July 5, 2012

Broken Shoes

(Saturday morning 2:32am, Chicago's Lakeview)

Denise: Shit...You're limping gurl.
Amanda: My fucking...my fucking things broke. Shit.
Denise: Gurl, your sandal is all fucked.
Amanda: Why is it so hard to walk! Why is walking so hard!?!
Denise: You broke your strap. Those shoes are trash, where'd you get them?
Amanda: Urban.
Denise: That place is so overpriced, I told you.
Amanda: I just want to get home. Where are we? Are we close?
Denise: We're almost there. Just kick 'em off.
Amanda: They were expensive. I can't leave 'em.
Denise: Well your taking forever and the shits broke. What are you gonna do go to a fucking cobbler and get them fixed?
Amanda: Lets just get home. I want to keep these things.
Denise: Come on. Come ON gurl you will NOT get those fixed. You haven't got a new bra in 8 months, you won't get these shoes fixed. Kick 'em off.
Amanda: Fuck...fine(kicks off shoes). How close are we?
Denise: Close.
Amanda: Do we have any ice cream?
Denise: Yeah, we have a pint of butter pecan.
Amanda: ...lets...hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment