Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

 My family got together this afternoon at my cousins Alyssa and Kelli's to celebrate Easter. Owen my little cousin was sick so we had to relocate our get together from Rockford to Chicago which was great for me because it meant I could actually attend. We've never put much stock in the religionisty of holidays its just an excuse to get together, eat good food, and jaw. It's always such a joy to see my family and there's something really special about having four generations under one roof. We talked extensively about CPS, charter schools, private schools, and educational philosophises.
Later in the evening Joey, Scott, and I played with Craig in U Who? It was a real fun show about Wisconsin seceding from the union, importing jeans from Canada, refusing to export cheese, and forcing everyone to raise rabbits.

A warm, wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment