Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Street Talk 11

(on the bus during the time change 1:59am to 3:10am)

Drunk Guy: You're ok? I can take you home.
Drunk Girl: No. I'm fine. I just have a couple more stops.
Drunk Guy: OK. Get home safe. (exits bus)
Evil Drunk Guy: (loud wisper) Go talk to her(giggles).
Evil Drunk Girl: Hey. Who was that creep?
Drunk Girl: Oh Tosh! He's nice! I've known him since 5th grade.
Evil Drunk Guy: Tosh point creep!
Evil Drunk Girl: Why didn't you go home with him? He was trying to go home with you and you kept on putting your leg up.
Drunk Girl: Tosh? No! He's a friend! I'd put my leg up for anybody! Wooooooo!(puts leg up on rail behind stranger getting off the bus).
Evil Drunk Girl: I mean what are you doing, he was all over you, you should be careful.
Drunk Girl: What? Tosh? Oh thanks I'm ok, I'm getting off at this stop. (fake sweet) You are the best. See you on the next bus ride! (exits)
Evil Drunk Guy: Did you hear my Tosh.0 joke?
Evil Drunk Girl: God. That guy was such a creep, he was talking all these girls he had fucked. God, that girl was fucking idiot.
Random Drunk Girl: This is the best bus ride ever! Lets do this every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment