Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bubble Boys: The Gubernatorial Race

Episode 8 and we're that much closer to the season finale. This episode takes a little from O' Brother Where Art Thou?, my father's political career, and also from the real life dynamic of our guests Gary and John. As the season has progressed I feel like Tisher, Tim, and I have hit our stride on recording and editing, there's a lot more confidence in our own performances as well as what we want from an episode. I love this one and I hope you do too!


Sven and Henry throw their hats into the political ring with disastrous effect.

Featuring:
Steve Nelson as Sven Ingaborg
Andrew Tisher as Henry Mossmouth and FDR
John Reynolds as Doug Znacks and Poll Worker #2
Gary Richardson as Chauncey Winge and Poll Worker#1
and Tim Joyce as Newsman

No comments:

Post a Comment