Thursday, October 18, 2012

Graffiti 76

I had lunch with Julia yesterday at the Pick Me Up and walked home. I saw this on the way. It was overcast and drizzling but warm. A soft breeze, changing leaves, and the whispers of trees. I couldn't help but be happy. And feel grateful for a most wonderful day.

"I adore Chicago. It is the pulse of America." -Sarah Bernhardt

"Best of all is it to preserve everything in a still, pure heart, and let there be for every pulse a thanksgiving, and for every breath a song." -Konrad von Gesner

"For the man sound of body and serene of mind there is no such thing as bad weather; every day has its beauty, and storms which whip the blood do but make it pulse more vigorously." -George Gissing

"I believe it is in my nature to dance by virtue of the beat in my heart, the pulse of my blood and the music in my mind." -Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment