Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Disturbing Dream 9

I'm running down a dark cavernous tunnel. It's cold. I'm chasing Punam. She's a ways ahead of me but I can just barely see her in the gloom. She's running from something. It could be me or something behind me which I haven't seen. I don't know. I don't think she knows I'm behind her.

The chase goes on for what seems like a long long time. I try to increase my speed but when I do she seems to match it. The tunnel never turns but seems to get wider then narrow then wide again. Eventually I look down and, not looking at her, charge ahead. And I catch up to her. I reach out my hand to stop her.

And turn her around.

It's not her its someone else.

A stranger.

The woman throws her arms around me and starts kissing my neck.

I'm dumbfounded.

A cold wind pushes on my back and makes me sway.

I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment