Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weird iO Conversations 3

(after Schwa, a high school improv troupe from Kansas City called Exit 1-6)
Boy#1: Hey! Great show!
Me: Thanks, man. Thanks for coming.
Boy#1: Oh yeah. You're one of our favorites.
Me: Thanks, man. It was nice to see you guys last night and again tonight. Exit 1-6.
All: Exit 1-6!
Boy#1: My buddy has something he's got to say to you.
Boy#2: I feel for you man. I change my shirt half way through shows.
Me:(surprised) Yeah man. Pit stains are the worst. I just changed into this thing before the show but it's inevitable(grins).
Boys#1&2:(laughs)
Me: I know a guy who use to put maxi pads in his armpits to prevent it.
Boy#2: Weird.
Me: For sure. I like to come off the stage sweating though.
Boy#2: Yeah. I'm always like a sweaty mess like two minutes into the show.
Boy#1: He totally is.
Me: I bet. Ahh...When are you guys flying back?
Boy#1: Tomorrow morning.
Me: Well...have a safe flight fellas. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Boys#1&2: Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment