Friday, June 29, 2012

Old Place

I lived on Diversey and Racine for two years. I had been living in Rockford for two years when I moved back to Chicago. I moved in with Devin my girlfriend at the time. She moved out three months later but I stayed. It was a great location and I loved my room. More importantly I loved the location: halfway between work and iO. I'm moving tomorrow. It feels weird. I've never lived in the same place as long since the home I grew up in. There are a lot of memories with my old place. Some good and some bad. It's good to move on though. Moving sucks as everyone knows but sometimes it's good to refresh your life. Start anew. Roll the numbers back to zero. It helps you move forward.

Good luck, Good bye. You helped me return to Chicago and for that I will be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment