Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Place

Punam helped me move today and I got everything set up tonight. She was such a trooper and I couldn't have done it without her. I'm so grateful to have her in my life. The move was relatively simple once I had everything set up. Everything was packed the night before and I had reserved a van for today. I don't have that much stuff so we did it relatively quickly. I don't get having a lot of stuff. It's always been easy for me to throw things away. The things I hold on to are books and movies. My parents were pack rats growing up so I think I trend the other way. I need to get a table and some chairs though.

My new place is a little south of The Annoyance. Farther north than I would have liked but the place is great and it's all mine. It has a balcony. It feels good to have a place that is only mine. I have a more defined ownership over it. All the responsibility is mine, that feels good because I know I'm in control. I'm handling everything and there is no outside influence.

Bottom line, I'm really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment