Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Journey Into Magic Hedge

Tisher and I took a walk by the lake this afternoon by way of the bird sanctuary. I was stunned by all the names, both Latin and English, Tisher knew of all the birds we saw.
After about 20 shots of birds this was the one that turned out ok. Tisher said this is some kind of pest bird or something.
There were lots of boats out on the lake and I discovered my camera had a significantly longer zoom than I thought. I was able to zoom in on the richies taking their schooners out for joy rides.
Most of the boats didn't have names or they had more conventional names which didn't really spark my interest. Cheep N Deep however seems like the tooliest of tool names. I don't know what its even suppose to mean.

Tisher: Why would they spell cheap that way? To visually rhyme with deep?
Me: They want people to know they may be cheap but their pockets are deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment