Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Graffiti 104

"Always knew I would clock G's but welcome to McDonald's may I take your order please? Gotta Serve you food that might give you cancer, cause my son doesn't take no for an answer..."

I found a series of these in Logan Square. It feels like some kind of comment on baby boomers and the ungrateful GenX crowd. Although I don't know what the comment could be. But I think we can all agree that fast food is shitty and bad for you.

"Meat consumption is just as dangerous to public health as tobacco use... It's time we looked into holding the meat producers and fast-food outlets legally accountable." -Neal Barnard

"The boomers' biggest impact will be on eliminating the term 'retirement' and inventing a new stage of life... the new career arc." -Rosabeth Moss Kanter

1 comment:

  1. Thats a line from a great Ice Cube song called Bird in the Hand.

    ReplyDelete