Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Care

Punam got her wisdom teeth taken out yesterday so I went over in the afternoon to keep her company for a while and get her anything she needed. It was nice taking care of her for a change. She's taken care of me physically and emotionally a disproportionate amount of our relationship. It's nice to give some back. We had lunch, watched 'Walk The Line' and talked. Or I talked most of the time and she tried to talk as much as she could which wasn't that much or that clear.

I remembered when I got my wisdom teeth out how miserable I was. The only thing that distracted me from it were movies and company.  So it was good to see Punam and provide whatever distraction I could.

It feels just as good doing something nice for someone than it does when someone does something nice for you.

It helps us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment