Thursday, August 30, 2012

Glory Is Fleeting

Recently I've had a lot of good days. Mostly great days in fact. I know that it won't last. A never ending streak of good, fun, productive days. I know that a bad day will be coming possibly with events big and overwhelming. But that's ok. I can handle it now. One day is manageable whatever is happening in it. One day can hold irritation or problems but it also holds moments of beauty, however fleeting. Yesterday I had lunch with Natalie and coffee with Julia. I got to see Molly and Adam perform and give Punam a long hug. Today I went to see 'Lawless' and a great meeting where I saw an unexpected friend.

Life is stressful. Life is unpredictable. Most things you can't prepare for, you can simply handle them as best you can when they come up. And never forget to take pleasure in the small things. A meeting with a friend, a nice dessert, a good book, a flower. No matter how bad things get,

You can always find something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment