Sunday, August 26, 2012

Goodbye Katie

Last night was Katie's last Rick Show. She left for LA today. I had seen her around but never really talked to her until we got on Rick together about two years ago. Since then she's been a wonderful teammate: full of energy and surprises as well as a large variety of characters. Whenever we did scenes together I knew I would have fun and most of the time I knew what she was going for or she knew what I was going for. I don't think we ever really struggled with finding a scene. We just knew and that's rare. This is our scene from her last show.
Katie also became a great friend. Always outgoing and positive and up for hanging out, talking shit, or having a heart to heart. I'll miss her very much. Both on the team and as a friend. But I know she'll do great out in LA. My first friend who has moved out there I have a lot of hope and confidence in. She'll be back periodically to visit and to play with Rick so its not good bye.
Just good bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment