Friday, August 31, 2012

Two Guys Yelling 3

Yesterday Ted got added to Rick and he rehearsed with us for the first time. Tonight Ted and I rehearsed our sketch show with Jamison, did the Rick show, and rehearsed some more. Ted is a great audition to the team and we had a fun runner of football players with ridiculous names starting with Ted's Bruiser Magerk. The show overall was good not great but whenever a new member is added there is a little adjustment time.

The running order for our sketch show is pretty much set. We just have a couple transitions, the opener and closer to polish up before it's ready. I love working with Ted and Jamison. Ted always challenges me and furthers my ideas. Jamison has been great about distilling and clarifying our theme as well as structuring scenes. It's really coming together and I'm very proud of it.

A Year Of Saturdays Thursday 1030pm, iO September 6th through October 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment