Saturday, August 25, 2012

Panang Curry: Thai Aroma 2

Punam and I went to Thai Aroma before we went to Second City a couple days ago. It has the best Panang I've had so far in my search. I talked it up a lot to Punam who had never had it. They had a special on which included little wedges of flat bread which were delicious. The chicken was delicious, the curry was spicy but not overpowering, and the consistency was perfect. Thick but not paste thick. I enjoyed it thoroughly although the special didn't come with the promised broccoli. Having it again I was worried Punam wouldn't agree with my assessment.

Me: What do you think?
Punam: It's delicious. It's definitely one of the best ones we've had.
Me: Good. I was worried I had talked it up too much.
Punam: Even if you hadn't. This is the first real food I've had in a week. It's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment